Candelin's Followers

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Journey of Joy - Vero Beach (in a seashell)

Since my last post was April 14, and my dear readers have only followed me through St. Patrick's Day, at this rate I'll never get caught up on this trip blog. So at the risk of leaving out some beautiful scenery and detail, here's a mini-montage of our Vero Beach week.

Sunrise from Pat Sampson's penthouse in Jensen Beach. 
Pat and I after our private golf lesson.
BTW - we also drove by Tiger Woods' new mansion on Jupiter Island.

Lynn's shell collection doodle
Lazy days of beach-combing along the crystal blue ocean

1 comment:

  1. Candelin, you look so healthy and happy! You must be coming to the end of your travels? I look forward to seeing you on your way home!

    Happy travels!

    Saloma

    ReplyDelete